Sky Sports

The struggling Caterham and Marussia F1 teams will both miss next week’s U.S. Grand Prix in Austin, Texas, the sport’s commercial supremo Bernie Ecclestone has announced.
The struggling Caterham and Marussia F1 teams will both miss next week’s U.S. Grand Prix in Austin, Texas, the sport’s commercial supremo Bernie Ecclestone said on Saturday.
Caterham have been given permission to miss the upcoming two races in Austin and Brazil while a buyer is sought for the cash-strapped team.
Administrators have taken full management control of Caterham, it was announced on Friday, as they seek new owners for the beleaguered outfit.
The administrators have taken full management control of F1 team Caterham who are desperately seeking a new owner.
The administrator handed responsibility for the Caterham F1 team has said he is doing all he can to ensure their participation in next weekend’s United States Grand Prix.
Caterham F1 founder Tony Fernandes has hit back at claims made by the operators of the Leafield team over the sale of the outfit, with the Malaysian insisting they have “failed to comply with any of the conditions in the agreement”.
American businessman Gene Haas has admitted that simply “surviving” in the sport has to be his new team’s primary objective for its first five years in competition when they make their expected debut in 2016.
Caterham’s Formula 1 future has been plunged into serious doubt with the team’s new management threatening to pull the plug on their involvement amid the onset of a bitter ownership row with founder Tony Fernandes.
Caterham’s Formula 1 future has been plunged into fresh doubt with the team’s new management threatening to pull the plug on their involvement after claiming Tony Fernandes still hasn’t transferred his shares to them.
Caterham’s Formula 1 future has been plunged into fresh uncertainty with the team’s new management threatening to pull the plug on their involvement after claiming Tony Fernandes still hasn’t transferred his shares to them.
McLaren Sporting Director Sam Michael will leave the team at the end of the season after resigning earlier in the year.
Ferrari boss Marco Mattiacci has argued that F1’s struggling smaller teams would also benefit from a relaxation of the sport’s in-season engine development rules, as the non-Mercedes runners continue to push for an ‘unfreeze’ for 2015.
Sergio Perez is confident he will able to announce his 2015 plans within the next week as he looks to remain with Force India for a second season.
Moscow Raceway has had its licence upgraded to an FIA Grade 1 meaning it can now host a Formula 1 grand prix.
Caterham have dismissed reports that Caterham Sports Limited (CSL) entering administration will impact the future of the Formula 1 team.
A 10-man panel will investigate the Japan Grand Prix crash that left French Formula One driver Jules Bianchi fighting for his life.
The FIA have revealed the composition of a new Accident Panel which will carry out a full review of Jules Bianchi’s accident at the Japanese GP.
Force India have confirmed Nico Hulkenberg will remain with the team in 2015, describing the German as “one of the most exciting drivers on the Formula 1 grid.”
Status Grand Prix will expand into GP2 in 2015 after completing the purchase of Caterham Racing and their entry.
Pirelli have altered their tyre choices for the Brazilian Grand Prix moving to a softer allocation with the soft tyre replacing the hard and the medium becoming the ‘prime tyre’.
Sauber will hand Formula 1 test debuts to teenager Roy Nissany and former GP3 driver Adderly Fong in a two-year-old car in Valencia next week.
Kimi Raikkonen has opened the door to staying at Ferrari and prolonging his Formula 1 career into 2016.
Former president Luca Di Montezemolo appears to have confirmed Fernando Alonso’s departure from Ferrari after admitting the driver wants “another environment”.
Eric Boullier has defended McLaren’s delay in deciding on their driver line-up for 2015, insisting they have to make the right call for the long-term success of the team.
Caterham team boss Manfredo Ravetto has said he “cannot understand” Kamui Kobayashi’s comments implying that nothing was wrong with his car after retiring in the Russian GP and insisted the team stopped his CT05 purely on safety grounds.
Marussia have furiously denied media reports that the team and Jules Bianchi flouted regulations moments before his life-threatening accident at the Japanese Grand Prix.
Nico Rosberg admits he needs to start winning again if he is to overhaul Lewis Hamilton in the fight for the 2014 Drivers’ Championship.
Jules Bianchi’s father has spoken of his family’s anguish as their son continues to fight for his life in hospital, saying that while the situation remains “desperate” the young Frenchman “will not give up”.
Jules Bianchi’s father has spoken of his family’s anguish as their son continues to fight for his life in intensive care in hospital, saying that while the situation remains “desperate” the young Frenchman “will not give up”.
Red Bull team boss Christian Horner says they’re resigned to the likelihood that Sebastian Vettel will pick up an engine penalty at the forthcoming United States Grand Prix.
Toto Wolff insists high-flying Lewis Hamilton will not find himself under threat for his race seat at Mercedes for 2016 as the team wait to commence contract renewal talks with the Briton on the conclusion of the Drivers’ Championship fight.
Mercedes chief Niki Lauda has made clear that the team will still expect Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg to race cleanly and fairly with each other in the closing stages of their personal title fight despite the team having now clinched the Constructors’ Championship.
Fernando Alonso has dropped his most tantalising hint yet that he could be poised for a switch to McLaren-Honda by revealing he “doesn’t think” his 2015 car will powered by a Mercedes engine.
As Mercedes celebrated their maiden Constructors’ Championship, Monday’s papers reserved a special mention for former Team Principal Ross Brawn.
Lewis Hamilton has vowed to stay on the attack despite extending his World Championship lead over Nico Rosberg with his fourth successive victory in Sunday’s inaugural Russian GP.
Jenson Button believes it is not completely out of the question that improving McLaren could yet overhaul old rivals Ferrari in the Constructors’ Championship.
The 21 drivers have their say on the 53 laps of action in Sochi where Lewis Hamilton took victory and Mercedes sealed the Constructors’ Championship.
Lewis Hamilton insisted his Russian GP win wasn’t as easy as it looked as the title-chasing Briton thanked new Constructors’ Champions Mercedes for an “amazing car” around Sochi.
A jubilant Mercedes team sealed their first Constructors’ Championship in style with a one-two finish in Sunday’s Russian Grand Prix.
Fernando Alonso has revealed his plans for 2015 are ‘set’ with the Spaniard dropping a strong hint that he will continue to drive in F1.
An apologetic Nico Rosberg has owned up to the mistake that saw his hopes of winning the Russian GP literally go up in smoke at the second corner.
Lewis Hamilton took another step closer to his second world championship by claiming a fourth consecutive victory in F1’s inaugural Russian GP, but Nico Rosberg limited the damage to his own title chances after a spectacular first-lap lockout by recovering from last to second place.
Marco Sorensen took his maiden GP2 victory in the Russian Sprint Race, leading every lap from pole position.
Drivers have expressed support for the FIA’s push to introduce a yellow flag speed-limit in the wake of Jules Bianchi’s crash at last weekend’s Japanese GP.
Newly crowned GP2 Champion Jolyon Palmer reflects on his title winning campaign
Sebastian Vettel was downbeat after qualifying for the Russian GP, with the World Champion doubtful he can make much progress in Sunday’s race.
A beaming Jolyon Palmer says “it feels incredible” to be crowned GP2 Champion following his victory in Russia.
Jolyon Palmer clinched the GP2 drivers’ title with a stunning victory in Russia to wrap up the championship with three races to spare.
A rueful Valtteri Bottas admitted pushing too hard at the start of his final qualifying lap led to the mistakes which cost the chance of stunning the Mercedes’ in Sochi.